Monday, December 6, 2010

Champlain in 60 seconds


A) I came up with a lot of ideas for the video. I invented my little satirical entries in the beginning of every shot, as well as scouting out locations for us to shoot. I also suggested production ideas that Andrew took into consideration as he edited.

B) I feel that we deserve an excellent. I was actually surprised and caught off guard by our final video product. When Andrew sent the finished youtube link I actually laughed out loud.

C) The hardest aspect of the video was trying to be creative with it. It was heard to come up with ideas that would display Champlain in a way no one has before, or at least interest the viewer for a full minute.

D) The most rewarding aspect of the video production was thinking like a producer. I sat on Champlain campus and looked around, pondering different shots and angles and all the different affects that they could have on the final product. It's more interesting than it seems, I found, as the production possibilities prove themselves to be endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment