Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keeping up with the Krapdashians

(Image found on Google)

Do you keep up with the Kardashians?

I don't.

I don't think I ever will bother, either. I've seen the show for all of five minutes and I had to leave the room. Comedy, drama, reality, fashion, what is this supposed to be? Regardless of what it attempts, I can't take it seriously in any regard.



Should we care?
(Video found on Youtube)

It's can't even feign interest in these kind of shows. Arguments between beef heads and dressed up dolls really aren't my type of entertainment.

It worries me that this actually is a form of entertainment for some. For me, it calls into question the very nature of media today. The fact that this show kicks other quality programs off the air because of its huge draw is sickening.

I hope shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians don't continue to dominate television. I want shows to have depth, not fake tans.

1 comment:

  1. Satisfactory post, Sam.

    GREAT use of our Web 2.0 tools.

    But give us more analysis!

    Dive deeper,

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete